Employment at Noran Neurological Clinic
Noran Neurological Clinic is always looking to recruit the industry's best and brightest. Being the nation's largest privately-owned neurology clinic with 6 metro locations and over 35 providers, Noran Clinic is able to offer a competitive benefit package for its employees. Please see our current openings below.
Other Employment Opportunities
If you are intersted in submitting your resume for any future openings, please use the form below. For more information about career opportunities at Noran Clinic, please contact us at 612-879-1000.
RN-Minnesota Diagnostic Center/Noran Infusion Center
Position: Full Time RN for Minnesota Diagnostic Center / Noran Infusion Center
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm with occasional Saturday rotation
Locations: Minneapolis, Blaine and Burnsville
Job Description: We pride ourselves in providing compassionate and efficient care to our patients in a calm and comfortable setting. As a respected member of our team you will provide infusion therapy for patients with MS, neuropathies, migraines and other diagnosis as well as nursing support for our radiology patients as needed. You will have frequent communication with providers.
RN Candidate Requirements:
- Registered nurse in good standing with the Minnesota Board of Nursing
- Minimum two years direct patient care in medical/surgical clinical setting
- Skills necessary for the administration of infusion therapies and radiologic contrast including peripheral IV skills
- Knowledge of technologies associated with infusion therapies highly recommended
- Minimum one-year experience in infusion therapy delivery to patients recommended
- Possess verbal and written skills that facilitate effective communication with physicians, patients, staff, and other individuals within and beyond the scope of this specialty
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a positive customer service attitude
- Responsible for all aspects of patient care specific to infusion therapy
- Use of appropriate infection control and aseptic techniques
- Drug preparation (ad-mix)
- Peripheral IV placement and Port-a-cath access
- Administer IVIG, Depacon, Solu-Medrol, Tysabri and other infusion therapies
- Assess and monitor patient condition and initiate appropriate nursing intervention
- Administer pre-intra-post procedure medications
- Coordinate effective handling of reactions and emergencies relating to medication, IVIG and MRI contrast administration
- Communicate patient status to medical personnel as needed
- Provide support coverage for radiology patients receiving MRI contrast
- Accurate and professional medical chart documentation in Logician
Send resume and wage requirements to:
Attn: Char Auld - Noran Neurological Clinic
2828 Chicago Ave S, Suite 100
Mpls, MN 55407
Noran Neurological Clinic Benefit Package
The Noran Neurological Clinic, P.A. is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to enhance your career opportunities.
Paid Time Off PTO)
Full-time and part-time employees are offered a flexible PTO program. Employees who are eligible, accrue paid time off that may be used for vacation, holidays, illness, or any other time they find it necessary to be away from work. Our time off schedule* is as follows:
1-4 Years: 25 days/year
5-10 Years: 30 days/year
11-16 Years: 35 days/year
17 + Years: 40 days/year
*Pro-rated for part-time employees
We offer comprehensive medical and dental coverage through Medica and Delta Dental for full and part-time employees. After two years of employment, Noran Clinic pays the premium for Delta Dental.
Flexible Spending Accounts
This benefit allows employees to have health and dental premiums, as well as medical, dental, and/or dependent care expense dollars, withheld from their paychecks on a pre-tax basis.
We are proud to provide an employer-paid life insurance benefit equal to one time the employee's annualized wages for full-time employees. We also offer a voluntary life insurance program that allows coverage election for employee, spouse and children.
Long Term Disability
We offer long term disability insurance to provide income if an employee needs to be off work past 90 days.
Noran Clinic offers employees an extremely generous 401(k) and Roth Profit Sharing Plan. Our plan is a tax qualified 401(k) and Roth Profit Sharing Plan and is the Clinic's method of encouraging employees to set aside funds for retirement. Employees are eligible to begin participating in the plan the first of the month following 30 days of service. Matches and Profit Sharing contributions are made by the employer after one year of service.
Educational Expense/Tuition Reimbursement
Noran Clinic feels that skills and knowledge are critical to the success of the our clinic. Noran Clinic encourages professional development and allows full-time and part-time employees to apply for tuition assistance for courses directly related to their job responsibilities after being employed for one year. This enables employees to acquire additional skills and knowledge to enhance personal development and improve their current job performance.
Employees required to wear uniforms will be provided a uniform allowance once every two years.
This information is subject to change and is not to be considered an official plan document or employment contract stipulation.